The Office of the University Registrar facilitates the ordering and distribution of hard copy and electronic diplomas. After graduation, diplomas (both physical hard copies and electronic copies) are mailed directly to students.
For additional information, please refer to the frequently asked questions page below.
If you have additional questions, or if you are experiencing an issue receiving your paper or electronic diploma, please contact us by submitting a SEAM Support Case.
Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates are available for download, after paper diplomas have been mailed, through myJHU for recently graduated students or by creating an account through Myhub. If you have questions or need assistance, please contact SEAM.
- More than a paper credential: An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media
- Proof of education with only the important details
- Simple for employers to read and understand
- Better than an eDiploma
- Enhances your resume
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume
- Highly secure
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks
CeCredential™, TruID™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks
Validation Services is patent pending
Replacement diplomas may be ordered through our online order form, and are mailed directly from the vendor to students using United States Postal Service (for standard shipping) and UPS (for expedited shipping).
- Replacement diplomas are not replicas of original diplomas.
- Student Name: Requested name must be on your student record; student records are closed 30 days after graduation and/or discontinuation of enrollment, and the information contained therein cannot be updated.
- School Name & Official Signatures: Only the school’s current name, certifying persons, and their signatures will be displayed; records inherited from former/closed entities may only be generated by the entity currently securing records.