To provide the best service possible and to maintain security of academic records, official electronic and paper transcripts can be ordered online through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), an authorized agent of Johns Hopkins University.
For additional information, please refer to the frequently asked questions page below.
If you have additional questions, please contact us by submitting a SEAM Support Case.
- Transcripts are sent securely through the NSC (a secure electronic alternative to the traditional paper transcript) in PDF format via email.
- The AAMC’s American Medical College Application Service® (AMCAS®) and the Law School Admission Council accept electronic transcripts from Johns Hopkins University.
- Electronic transcripts sent to the recipient are considered official upon delivery, but become unofficial if passed on to another recipient. The link will expire after 30 days.
- Students will receive order updates via email. Order updates can also be accessed by checking order status history online with the National Student Clearinghouse.
- Transcripts are mailed using specific domestic and international carriers- delivery varies based on destination.
- Students will receive order updates via email. Order updates can also be accessed by checking order status history online with the NSC.