Johns Hopkins University diplomas are original, engraved, legal documents and cannot be copied, reduced in size, or reproduced.
When you apply to graduate make certain all information is accurate. Your diploma is a legal document, therefore, the printed name must match what is listed in your student record.
To change or correct your name, please contact your Registrar’s Office before you apply to graduate. You will need to provide legal documentation to correct or change first or last name in your student record.
Certified Electronic Credentials
Johns Hopkins University now offers Certified Electronic Diplomas and Certificates!
- More than a paper credential.
- An official, secure and verifiable PDF version of your accomplishment!
- Different from a transcript.
- Unlimited sharing with family, friends, employers and social media.
- Proof of education with only the important details.
- Simple for employers to read and understand.
- Better than an eDiploma.
- Enhances your resume.
- Expedite the verification process by providing your CeDiD and validation URL on your resume.
- Each CeDiploma and/or CeCertificate can be independently validated here by future employers, State Government Licensing Agencies and any other entity that wishes to validate your achievement.
- The document is digitally signed and encrypted, providing greater trust and acceptance.
- For security reasons, the electronic credential cannot be printed.
Note: A credential may not be available for all conferral dates.
For additional information about the Certified Electronic Credential and its features, please visit cecredentialtrust.com.
CeCredential Trust®, CeDiploma®, CeCertificate® and CeDiD® are registered trademarks
CeCredential™, TruID™ and TruSeal™ are trademarks
Validation Services is patent pending