What situations will prevent offices from printing a transcript?
- No signature on form or no copy of photo ID included with request.
- Acceptable forms of ID include: copy of driver’s license, passport, or school ID.
- Financial hold or outstanding obligations to Student Accounts or Student Loans.
- A serious academic and/or disciplinary matter that remains unresolved.
- Insufficient payment for special services.
How do I order a transcript as a pre-college student at JHU?
If you are a Summer University student, including Engineering Innovations, you should choose the “undergraduate” transcript request under Arts & Sciences and Engineering.
Can I use the Read Out Loud Text-to-Speech (TTS) tool?
Read Out Loud is a Text-to-Speech (TTS) tool that is built into Adobe Reader. It reads text contained within a document window.
To use Read Out Loud, you need Adobe Reader and a Text-to-Speech engine installed on your system. Also the document must be accessible, otherwise it may not be read at all or it may be read in the wrong order.
To activate Read Out Loud:
- On the View menu, choose Read Out Loud > Activate Read Out Loud.
- Again go to View > Read Out Loud and then choose an appropriate option for reading.
- To read the current page, choose Read This Page Only.
- To read the entire document, choose Read To End of Document.